During this time of year I used to crumble from the pressure of setting new goals & looking over what I hadn’t yet accomplished. Now I look forward to new creative endeavors, failures (learning opportunities) and being re-directed. Make it easy on yourself and change your environment. Your routine. Your choices. When you change what’s available and how you do things everything in your life will slowly start to shift.
We can be real here…change doesn’t always come easy. That’s fair. But there are ways to make the transition into a healthy & holistic lifestyle easier. And if we can lower the barriers to change, than why not?? You feel me? This is why I created this list of products & services that reduce the resistance we might have towards making steps to a whole new way of living & showing up in the world.
First things first. Your health is a BIG deal. Any and all investments in your health are a good move – especially if you don’t want to be popping pills that mess with the harmony of your body. Being sick & operating at less than par isn’t fun – we can all agree on that.
Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Need an energy boost? A routine that cultivates beauty from the inside out? Here are some of the products, services, and practices that I LOVE.
- Juicero – Organic, nutrient dense juice at the press of a button?! I mean who doesn’t love this idea. I’m teaming up with Juicero in 2017, because I believe in their mission to shorten the “produce gap” and make health accessible to all. What exactly do they mean when they say shorten the produce gap? This is basically the time it takes to get the produce from farm to your glass of juice. Instead of getting produce that was picked weeks before it reaches the store, Juicero shortens the produce gap by partnering up with the farmers themselves. With fresh picked food in hand, they then wash and package the fruits & veggies before sending them to your door within a couple of days. THIS maximizes the nutrient value A LOT.
- Sakara Life – Plant Based Whole Food Meal Delivery System — I’ll be honest I have had a major girl crush on the creators of Sakara life since the first day they opened shop in NYC. Because, they are that amazing. Two girls on a mission to empower through food?! How can you not love them. Not to mention the food is NEXT level. From Chana Masala to pink poppy seed muffins you will leave every meal with a full stomach & a smile.
- Doterra Essentials – This year I learned all about the healing properties of essential oils. And now, I’m quite obsessed with using them for everything – from making concoctions to sleep better, feel better, and look better. They truly are game-changing. Interested? Message me and we can jam on it!
- Danielle LaPorte – Accountability is sexy & so is DL’s daily planner that is chock full of soul prompts & inspiration for doing what makes you feel GOOD on the daily. Her approach to goals is exact opposite of what we learn from most goal setting & SMART goals – she takes our core desired feeling into consideration. Why? because we doing everything based on how we want to feel. (move away from fear & moving towards pleasure) With this planner & her wisdom we can begin to pin-point our core desired feelings and work backwards towards what we need to do to feel the way we want to feel. Think eating healthy food, go for daily walks, call your family members weekly, write a blog post, connect with friends, journal, etc.
- Kayla Itsines App – This girl has six million followers & a wellness tribe for a reason. She digitally gives you the support of a million work out partners – it’s pretty incredible to say the least. With 28min workouts 3X a week – her program makes it easy to get insane CHANGES that last. Not only in your body, but in self-confidence. It’s a mental, emotional & spiritual thing too. Movement is her portal to this deeper connection, and I am so in love with it, as I’m sure you will be too. Check it out, and join her community today :]
- HeadSpace App – Meditation & Journaling are my go-to’s to process my experiences & express my feelings & emotions. Our mental & emotional well-being are the pillars of a life lived well. Fulfilling. Happy. Our mind, body, heart & soul all work synergistically. What this means is you could be eating a nourishing & uplifting diet but be thinking negative thoughts that are fear-based and your body won’t be operating optimally. Same goes for the foods we eat. If we eat processed, chemical laden, and modified foods our thoughts won’t be as positive & expansive. Everything is connected. This is why alignment is my key word.
- Accountability Partner – Grab a friend, a coach, a mentor, a partner, or anyone who is looking to level up their life. Having accountability greatly increases your odds of sustainable change because when we need that extra push we can count on them to hold us to our highest potential. Our commitment. If you are interested in hiring a coach or schedule a free 20-minute intake call – I would love to chat with you. Message me at kylie@zurahealth for more details :]
So with another big beautiful year of opportunity ahead of us, what are you most excited about creating in 2017? I am soooo excited to get to know all of you more & share this digital safe space with you!
All my love,